Friday, August 27, 2010

Need to Say "I LOVE YOU"

When I cried for the first time my mother laughed, but when my mother saw me for the first time she cried. My tiny eyes were so tiny that I couldn’t see her properly, that is why I couldn't remember her face at that time but I know she does remember mine.
Mothers always remember those who we forget. I don't remember when she held me for the first time but she does remember when I said mama for the first time. But I do remember when she kicked me first time.
For the next few months she did all the things for me she is doing even now. I still remember when I need money but don't want to tell my father about it. She is the only person who could help me and she did.
I could never be here and writing if she even thought once that I don’t want to see my baby. But I heard she even thought once but then she drop the idea and here I am. I have my life and breaths because of her and I love to breathe so I love her even more.
But one day I heard her uttering a few words. I never heard these words from her mouth earlier and this comes like a big surprise for me. “I love you my child” she said. How silly I am since I always thought she is partial with me, a Hitler who loves to bit me up when I did wrong things and she didn’t love me as she never said it before.
But then I thought have I ever told her that I love her. I am proud to be her daughter. I love her for being my mother and giving me so much in life. But we need to tell. We need to say “I love you.”
I love you my mother…
Hello! There is the same case with my father. But this time i said “I love you” to my father first and make him the happiest person on this earth.
The love I gave to them is very little I receive in return. They are the reserve bank of love and when I said I love you to them I only did a fix deposit and now I am going to get interest and more interest every time I meet them.
So, here is the conclusion: We need to say “I love you” when we love them (our parents or our loved ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment